Sunday 22 December 2013

With Love on Christmas Glitter 'n Sparkle # 64



Good day

It is Sunday and it is time for another challenge at Glitter 'n Sparkle. This time we challenge you for a non-traditional colours Christmas project.  I got Disney Fan from Sassy Studio Design. I remember Daisy Duck with the bright red polka dot bow and decided to use pink and black. Then I found this glitter polka dot paper in my All About Girls Stack from DCWV. It is somewhere between purple and pink. The border is from Spellbinder and a peel off sentiment. I tried the foil technique on the balloons, but ended up correcting it with glitter.

Challenges I'm joining:
Sassy Studio Design #208 - Sparkle & Shine
Cute Card Thursday #300 - Celebrations
Tuesday Morning Sketches #229 - Sketch
Little Red Wagon - Non Traditional Colours
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #42 - Make it Sparkle

Thank you for your visit and hope you'll come and join us for your final Christmas projects.
Olga

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Debbie said...

So cute! I love the "mickey" balloons!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Kim Kelley said...

AWW very cute! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT