Thursday 3 March 2016

Turning 16


Good day


A young lady turned 16 and her grandmother asked me for a card. This is Hannah from Lacy Sunshine and it suited her perfect. Apparently she wants to go to Paris one day and I could not fit the paper to make the printed Eiffel tower visible, then I decided to use the die and stamp from Sizzix to add the Eiffel tower. Paper from True Romance from Kaiser Craft.

Challenges I'm joining: 
Crafting when we can #113 - Use a digital image
613 Avenue create #165 - Twist with lace & pearls
IDIC #305 - Pearls
Crafting with Dragonflies#51 - Birthday card
Crafting by Design - March Anything goes
Mojo Monday #437 - Sketch

Thank you
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

2 comments:

Wynn said...

This is very pretty. I'm sure she will treasure it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Susan Hogan said...

Nice touch with the tower. A great card for a 16 yr old. Thanks for sharing this with us for our challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies.