Thursday 5 May 2016

I'm a PI....Party Intern



Good day

This is Mustage Man from Bugaboo and I just had to play with him....somehow the sentiment came to me when I first saw the image. Designer paper is from Detour collection from BoBunny and the rest are from my stash

Challenges I used as inspiration:

The Outlawz Tuesady Colour challenge - Blue, whit & red with twist of adding metal
Stella says sketch #408
Catch the bug April Recipe challenge - 1 image, 2 papers & 3 embellishments

Thank you and have a fantastic day!
Olga

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Adorable card, thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

Love your card. thanks so much for playing along with our latest challenge at Catch the Bug! I hope to see you again very soon!

Min said...

FUNNY!
Thanks so much for playin' along with our Stella Says Sketch challenge this week at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again for our newest Stella Says Sketch Challenge today as well as our Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Designer