Friday 13 January 2017

Ballerina dress rehearsal




Good day

It is almost half trough January and I only make my first post now. Hope everybody had an enjoyable festive season and that you are all fired up for 2017. I shared this piece of wisdom on my Facebook page as my wish for 2017: 
    T.E. Lawrence
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
So make your dreams possible.

I started the new school year by making this project, just to get my creativity on the go. For my project I used a digi from A Day For Daisies and is called dress rehearsal. I used papers from Helz Cuppleditch' Speciale delivery stack and flowers from my stash.

I used the following favourite challenges as guidance:
A Day for Daisies  #158 - More than 2 layers
Penny's Paper-Crafty #311 - Anything goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 - Celebrate 2016 with your sketch of choice
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge 10 January with twist of image or embellishment with B

Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

What a pretty card. I love the pink and lime green together. Thanks for joining in our final 2016 challenge. I hope you come back in 2017 to participate.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Cathy P said...

So pretty, Olga. Love the addition of the flowers. It goes so well with the ballerina! Thanks for playing with our Two or More Layers Challenge this month on the ADFD Blog! Hugs, Cathy