Friday 11 August 2017

To be needed




Good day

Can't believe another week is done and dusted. Here there are already signs of summer and most definitely the wind has started to blow.
Today I played with a very interesting sketch from Tuesday Morning sketches. I took the quote from my Inspiration Station book and in a sense it is a very inspiring quote for all kind of events.
Papers are from J'Adore from First Edition. I used a Marianne Design die and some flowers and a heart shell charm to finish it of.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Use your stuff #274 - Use an inspirational quote
Tuesday Morning Sketches #415
The Crafty Addicts #39 - Make it girly
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge with twist of vintage

Thank you and have a fun weekend, I '' spend it with guest from France!
Hugs from Africa
Olga

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! The flowers are so sweet and dainty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! The flowers and delicate flourish are so pretty!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Janice M said...

Pretty card! Love the little heart shell charm you added. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Chris C said...

Stunning images! http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Jenée said...

Stunning card. I so like the shape, the papers and those lovely flowers. Beautiful interpretation of our sketch. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Ditto all of the above LOL I could not have said it better myself!! Your card is beautiful, thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week Olga!