Thursday 24 August 2017

Up, up and away




Good day

I've been a bit under the weather lately with the change of season in the air. Yesterday I started to feel as if I am winning.
This is a image from DigiStamp4Joy and is this month's digi at the progressive challenge. The paper is from First Edition's Man Made series. The orange ended up to be a burnt orange and not a red orange, but I just could not find the exact colour. Lace is from a box I received about a year ago and I added some metal corners to finish it off.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Southern Girls - Smash your stash
Tuesday Throwdown TT357 - Use metal
Cheerful Sketches - August
Digistamp4Joy #139 - Twist Summer
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour challenge 22 August - Twist add lace

Thank you and have a great day!
Olga

4 comments:

Creaine said...

Nice work! Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Bye, Groetjes Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Gail said...

My Mother in law - who has passed away - had on her bucket list to go up in a hot air balloon -my husband and his 2 siblings gifted her that adventure - hubby and his sister went along for the ride - lovely card - reminds me of that time when my MIL went up up and away! Thanks for sharing. Gail Tuesday Throwdown DT

Margreet said...

Gorgeous! Love the matching papers.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Jackie C said...

Fabulous work! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with ds4j, Jackie DT member.