Saturday 30 September 2017

Autumn Dreamer


Good day

Finally a very hectic week is done and dusted, schools are closed for a week and we can slow the year end pace a bit. This is Autumn Dreamer from Lacy Sunshine. Heather has a Autumn/Halloween challenge on at Lacy Sunshine's facebook page that ends on the 17yh of October. Though we are entering spring I still do love the autumn colours. I decided I'll make this one for my friend and she loves coffee, from there the sentiment - Anytime is coffee time. I used my Aquarelles to colour and papers from my New Leaf, from First Edition. I opted for a bit of shabby chic look with the ruffed edges.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Sweet Stampin - Autumn
Crazy 4 Challenges #405 - Cake and/or coral, aqua/mint, gold and white/ivory (I opted for the colours)
Colur Crazy Challenge WK39 - Anything goes
Craft for the Craic September challenge - Autumn
The Outlawz Twisted Challenge 28 September - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy #197 - Shabby chic

Thank you and have a great day!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

2 comments:

Jill Tiffany said...

Lovely card! Love the layout you use.
Thanks for sharing with use at Colour Crazy Challenge.
Good luck!
Hugs,
Jill Tiffany DT

Chris said...

Pretty image and papers, lovely design! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x