Saturday 28 October 2017

Tie a yellow ribbon


Good day

Well I have been occupied with everyday life lately and did not get time to even visit Blogland. Today is just an odd day from a lovely 30°C on Thursday to a 12°C today. Although I do not mind the colder weather. I took the day off and spend it in my craft room.

This is an image from Margy and is this month's Facebook progressive challenge image from Digistamp4Joy. In the very early hours of this morning I came up with the song of "tie a ribbon around the old oak tree" and then I decided this is how this card will end up. I used Tim Holtz Ranger distress paper. After I used a emboss plate I sanded it slightly to give it the tree effect.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #439 - Ribbon and distress
Digistamp4Joy October - Happy Birthday
Tuesday Morning Sketches #426
Sunny Day Craft #58 - Q for quick and easy

Thank you and keep warm.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

I love the way you have used this sketch.
Thanks for joining in the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Debbie said...

What a fun birthday card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Grietje said...

Beautiful birthdaycard. Love the ribbon on your card it makes it extra festive. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Sunny Day Crafting. Hope to see you again next time.

xx Grietje
Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
Sunny Day Crafting DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi Olga sorry for the late comment.
but your card is very beautiful
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin